Absorbance plate reader with ultrafast UV/vis spectrometer
The SPECTROstar® Omega is a dedicated absorbance microplate reader that can capture a full absorbance spectrum (220 - 1000 nm) in less than 1 second per well – no scanning needed. This upgradeable reader offers the highest flexibility for optimizing settings for all absorbance-based assays. The LVis Plate compatibility allows for low-volume sample measurements.
The SPECTROstar Omega is a dedicated absorbance microplate reader that can capture either a full-absorbance spectrum or up to eight discrete wavelengths simultaneously. Upgrades can transform the SPECTROstar Omega into a powerful multi-mode reader with up to seven detection modes, Simultaneous Dual Emission and injectors.
- High-speed absorbance measurements
- Measurements in up to 1536-well plates
- Incubation up to 45 °C or 65 °C
- Multiple shaking options
- Well scanning with up to 900 data points per well
- High-precision injectors with simultaneous reagent injection and detection
- Low-volume detection
- Easily integrated into automated systems