MARS Data Analysis Software
MARS: Data Analysis Made Simple
BMG LABTECH has created its own unique and intuitive Data Analysis Software, MARS. MARS is a proprietary software package based upon the powerful MATLAB® mathematics environment and offers several calculation possibilities. This interface is included with every BMG LABTECH reader and is multi-user software that can be installed on as many computers as the user requires without the need to purchase licenses.
Key features include:
- One-click assay calculation templates
- Automatic DNA/RNA concentration determination
- Delta F% calculation for HTRF®
- Excel® and ASCII export
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- First order rate kinetics
- Kd, Km, Vmax calculations
- Moving (boxcar) averages
- Automatic background/baseline correction
- Standard curve calculation wizard
- Signal-to-Noise and Signal-to-Blank calculations
- User-defined formula generator
- Michaelis-Menten, Lineweaver-Burk, Scatchard, etc.
- Z' value calculation
- UV/Vis spectral view (SPECTROstar Nano, Omegas, and PHERAstar FS)
- Standard curve fits for linear, 4- and 5-parameter, hyperbola, 3rd polynomial, cubic-spline, segmental, etc.
Viewing Data in MARS:
Standard Curve Wizard:
General system requirements:
- Pentium CPU (Intel Pentium 4 or higher with at least 2 GHz clock rate recommended)
- Min. 256 MB RAM (1 GB or more recommended)
- 400 MB free hard disk memory for software installation
- Microsoft Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- One free USB port and/or one free serial communication port (depending on reader)
MARS Software Video Training Series
In our Video Library you will find some videos highlighting some of the possibilites of MARS.
Can't find the video you want? Please contact BMG LABTECH and we will provide you with the information you need.