The SPECTROstar® Nano from BMG is a revolutionary Microplate Spectrophotometer for absorbance measurements. The flexibility it provides makes it easy to perform low-volume absorbance assays at speeds like no other absorbance-only reader on the market.
Features of our Microplate Spectrophotometer:
- Analyze ELISAs, enzyme kinetics, microbial growth, and even cell-based assays with a single instrument
- Read different chromophores without the need to purchase extra filters
- Acquire a full UV/vis spectrum in the same amount of time you would need for one wavelength
- Ultrafast UV/vis spectral acquisition: from 220 – 1000 nm in < 1 second/well
- Alternatively, you can simultaneously acquire 8 distinct wavelengths in < 1 second/well
- Compatible with microplate formats up to 1536-wells
- Precise temperature control and multiple shaking options
- Modular and upgradeable to multi-mode plate readers
- Made-in-Germany dependability
Predefined protocols also make it possible to read ELISAs, RNA, DNA, protein, cell growth, and more simply at the touch of a button.
Instantly capture full spectra for low volumes, microplates, and cuvettes with the UV vis SPECTROstar Nano spectrometer from BMG LABTECH!