The spectrometer-based ELISA readers from BMG LABTECH optimize and miniaturize your assays
- More than just an ELISA Reader - Analyze ELISAs, enzyme kinetics, microbial growth and even cell-based assays with a single instrument
- The fast acquisition of the absorption spectrum of the ultrafast UV / Vis spectrometer determines the optimal detection wavelength for your assays.
- Use different chromophores: The spectrometer reads them all, even in the UV range.
- Quantify proteins, DNA and RNA in 2 µl using the A280 and A260
- Miniaturize your assay on 384 well plates and save valuable chemicals and sample material
- Use luminescent or fluorescent substrates and turn our multimode readers into advanced ELISA readers with higher sensitivity and higher dynamic range..
Enzyme-bound immunosorbent assays are popular for the specific quantification of proteins and chemokines. Antigen-specific antibodies capture the analyte of interest and an enzyme-bound antibody labels it. The enzyme converts substrates into chromogenic, fluorogenic or luminogenic products that can be detected on an ELISA reader. The signal correlates with the amount of analyte present in the sample.