Mornington, Victoria, Australia
Being a market leader has its perks, year on year growth with the potential for further expansion, BMG LABTECH Australia is looking for a next recruit to join our driven team of professional science pundits.
By forging new relationships and supporting the existing client base, no one day will be the same for the successful applicant. Activities include but are not limited to;
- Systematic coverage of allocated sales territory, managing existing customers and identifying new opportunities and servicing products as required.
- Travel through Victoria and bi-annual Tasmania visits.
- Develop strong relationships with key customer contacts – decision makers and influencers.
- Keeping abreast of competitors' goods and services, and market conditions.
- Ensuring own knowledge of products are up to date and current.
- Sales activities, such as quoting, pricing and credit terms, completing contracts, and recording orders.
- Post sales follow-up to ensure client satisfaction, and resolving any problems arising.
To be successful in the position you will be a self-directed individual with energy. Your drive to continually develop your skillset will play a major part in your success within this role. Articulate and well presented with strong interpersonal and communication skills, you will also have strong relationship building skills. Specific skills and experience – we are looking for include:
- Qualifications in Biological Science or Life Sciences
- Technical background and experience in similar roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer software packages, such as Microsoft Office
- Current driver's licence
- A passionate, accountable, high-performance attitude, with a willingness to be flexible and keep learning.
Benefits and culture:
- An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the right candidate including base salary, company car or car allowance and sales incentive
- Our employees are supported in self driven opportunities for personal development and growth.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply now and take the first step to an exciting new career!
As this is a permanent career position you must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident to be considered.
If you are interested please send your application via email to: Lou-Ann@hrsustain.com.au