Technical Service Representative (m/w/d)
BMG LABTECH Inc., a market leader in microplate instrumentation, is looking for a motivated individual to join our technical service and support team to be based in the greater Philadelphia or Southern NJ area. We offer competitive pay, goal-based incentives, a 401k retirement plan, full health and dental, mileage allowance as well as many other benefits. This position would be field based from your home office. If you are ready to get out of the lab and take your experience into the field, then this career opportunity may be right for you.
Technical Support Representative Job Duties:
- Visit University and Pharmaceutical labs to service and support BMG LABTECH instrumentation
- Provide software support for users of BMG LABTECH software
- Perform routine service and repair of BMG LABTECH equipment onsite
- Travel to customer sites for onsite service or training visits
- Consult with current customers about their service plan options
- Document service calls and repair services using established procedures
- Support the sales team as needed with product demonstrations and installs
- Support the service team with travel to all corners of the USA as needed
- Provide feedback to BMG’s headquarters on repairs, failures, and improvements
- Travel to the US home office based in Cary, NC for ongoing training
What You Excel At:
- You're a problem-solving ninja, you love to build (and rebuild) things. Your family and friends might consider you their "tech guru"
- You have an ability to explain complex issues in simple terms and enjoy doing so
- You manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You listen more than you talk and enjoy connecting with people
- You can work independently and stay motivated
- You love to travel
What We Offer:
BMG LABTECH provides a competitive pay package and a fully company paid for medical plan that includes dental, vision, and disability. We have a 401k plan with a profit match. We have a flexible vacation plan to accommodate busy lifestyles. And, we’re easy to work with to accommodate those days when a child is sick, the cable guy is stopping by, or you must handle errands that need doing during business hours.
Necessary Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 4-year Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry or similar technical field with 1-3 years laboratory experience
- Experience in use and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment and microplate reader experience is a plus
If you are interested please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please contact Jarrett Cheek under +1 919 678 1633.