Conference of the Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening (SLAS) 2018
Microplate reader solutions for your lab!
BMG LABTECH will be showcasing its microplate reader solutions at SLAS 2018 in San Diego, USA. Visit us at booth 1129, and let us help you find the microplate reader that suits your needs at best, from the high flexibility of the CLARIOstar to the unbeatable performance of the PHERAstar FSX!
Check out our posters from SLAS 2018.
- Screening inhibitors for the ubiquitination regulator and anticancer target CSN5 using an HTS fluorescence polarization method
- Fluorescent quantification of low amounts of dsDNA using AccuBlueTM NextGen from Biotium
- Quantifying double-stranded DNA with fluorescent dyes: Qubit™ on BMG LABTECH instruments
- The CLARIOstar® with ACU exposes cells to ischemiareperfusion conditions and monitors their oxygenation
- Real-Time Assessment of Apoptosis and Necrosis
- Fluorescence Polarization based assay for rapid, precise, high-throughput measurement of IgG & Fc containing derivatives
- CRISPR/Cas9 genome-edited cells express nanoBRETdonor that monitors protein interaction and trafficking
- Miniaturization and improved throughput of the BCA protein concentration determination method
- Near-infrared fluorescent detection of unbound bilirubin: Microplate based assay developed on a CLARIOstar® and measured in high throughput on a PHERAstar® FSX
- Real-Time Cell Health Assays Deliver Better Data with Less Effort
Speaker: Terry Riss (Global Strategic Manager, Cell Health, Promega Corporation)
Monday, February 5
12:30 – 1:45 p.m.
- A TR-FRET approach to measure the kinetics of ligand-receptor binding and its application to kinetic fragment screening
Speaker: Steven Charlton (Professor of Molecular Pharmacology and Drug Discovery, School of Life Sciences, Queen's Medical Centre, University of Nottingham)
Tuesday, February 6
12:30 – 1:45 p.m.
For more information, please visit www.slas2018.org.