BMG LABTECH Ltd.
8 Bell Business Park
Phone: +44 1296 336650
BMG LABTECH Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BMG LABTECH Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st March 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time we, our contracted third party representative or our parent company BMG LABTECH GmbH, may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
We will never sell or lease your personal information to third parties.
We do not collect more information than we need to fulfil our stated purposes and will not retain it for longer than is necessary.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form manually, electronically look for the box that you can tick/click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by BMG LABTECH Ltd for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to BMG LABTECH Ltd using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ on any email communications
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to BMG LABTECH Ltd, 8 Bell Business Park, Smeaton Close, Aylesbury, HP19 8JR.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect or remove your information if requested.
Enquiries Via our website – www.bmglabtech.com
All the above conditions apply to any data collected via our web site.
NOTE Our website is managed by BMG LABTECH GmbH. For complete information on privacy when providing data via our website please visit https://www.bmglabtech.com/privacy-statement/
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies." They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device's memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
Server log files
The website provider automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us in "server log files". These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
These data will not be combined with data from other sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO, which allows the processing of data to fulfil a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract.
Should you send us questions via the contact form, we will collect the data entered on the form, including the contact details you provide, to answer your question and any follow-up questions. We do not share this information without your permission.
We will, therefore, process any data you enter onto the contact form only with your consent per Art. 6 (1)(a) DSGVO. You may revoke your consent at any time. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
We will retain the data you provide on the contact form until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after
fulfilling your request). Any mandatory statutory provisions, especially those regarding mandatory data retention periods, remain unaffected by this provision.
Processing of data (customer and contract data)
We collect, process, and use personal data only insofar as it is necessary to establish, or modify legal relationships with us (master data). This is done based on Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO, which allows the processing of data to fulfil a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract. We collect, process and use your personal data when accessing our website (usage data) only to the extent required to enable you to access our service or to bill you for the same.
Collected customer data shall be deleted after completion of the order or termination of the business relationship. Legal retention periods remain unaffected.