Careers at BMG LABTECH
We are a successful international company in the field of biological analytical technology with more than 30 years of experience and a presence throughout the world. At our headquarters in Germany we develop, manufacture, and market high-quality microplate readers for pharmaceutical, biotechnological, and academic research.
BMG LABTECH relies on more than 30 years of expertise in microplate reading and, not least, on the experience of long time and high-skilled employees. An open, team-oriented corporate culture, characterized by a strong relationship of trust and cooperative dealing in the company, ensures a high level of employee satisfaction.
Current job vacancies:
- Technical Service Representative (m/w/d), Boston, USA
- Life Science Capital Equipment Sales Associate (m/w/d), Boston, USA
- Technical Sales and Support Specialist (m/w/d), Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast, Australia
- Industriemechaniker / Feinwerkmechaniker (m/w/d), Ortenberg, Germany (Link in German)
- Elektroniker / Mechatroniker (m/w/d), Ortenberg, Germany (Link in German)
Theses and internships at headquarters (Ortenberg, Germany):
As one of the leading microplate reader manufacturer, BMG LABTECH has exciting opportunities to offer students. Whether for an internship or a Bachelor or Master degree, our company offers topics aimed at students of the following disciplines:
- Informatics/Applied informatics
- Electrical engineering/Information technology
- Technical optics
For now, we offer internships and theses at our headquarters in Ortenberg, Germany only. If you are interested in applying for a thesis or an internship, we look forward to receiving your detailed application via e-mail to email@example.com.