Head of Sales and Marketing UK (m/w/d)
The ideal candidate is an experienced sales manager with a background in life sciences looking to progress to a more senior role developing and implementing strategy for a growing business.
This role is central to the commercial development and success of BMG LABTECH UK. It includes the line management of a growing sales team and the management of the UK marketing specialist for activities in the UK supporting the international marketing team.
Primary functions for this position are:
- Accountable for the leadership of the BMG LABTECH Ltd sales team ensuring they collectively achieve agreed sales, customer, and administration targets.
- In alignment with the Senior Leadership Team, set the sales strategy over short-, medium- and longer-term horizons with clear KPIs and visible measures of success
- Set clear targets and expectations for each individual team member, sitting alongside shared sales team objectives.
- Provide ongoing coaching and development to the sales team to ensure they are maximising their performance and potential.
- Management of the UK marketing specialist for UK specific marketing activities and support of the international marketing team.
You should have:
- Proven Sales Management experience essential – both in terms of sales background and having led a sales team previously.
- Desire and aptitude to lead across an organisation and a sales team
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with stakeholders in all departments to drive company development and growth.
- Capital equipment Sales experience.
- Life sciences Degree is essential.
- Willingness to travel (national and international)
The position is a full-time field based role reporting into our UK office in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. For further information and a copy of the full job specification please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Direct applicants only, no recruiters or head hunters.