Cell-Based Applications Specialist (w/m/d)
We are a successful international company active in the ﬁ eld of bio-analytic technology. At our headquarters in Ortenberg, Germany, we develop, produce and distribute high-quality microplate readers for pharmaceutical, biotechnological and medical research. We are currently looking for a highly motivated, target-oriented life science professional to join the BMG LABTECH Marketing and Applications team as:
Cell-Based Applications Specialist (m/w/d)
The ideal candidate is a life scientist with experience in cell-based assays and microscopy. He/she is a target-oriented individual with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary and highly motivated team.
Primary functions for this position are:
- Planning and implementation of application notes in collaboration with an international application team
- Development and implementation of applications and interpretation of the results
- Internal and external support on assay and product development and optimization
- Planning and writing of scientiﬁc marketing content
- Support of our international sales network with applications trainings, product demonstrations and seminars
- Internal and external scientiﬁc and technical support on new and emerging applications
You should have:
- A MS or PhD (preferable) in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or related ﬁeld with extensive experience with cell culture and cell-based assays
- Experience in cell imaging with advanced knowledge of ﬂuorescence and bright-ﬁeld microscopy
- Experience with image analysis software (e.g. ImageJ/Fiji, CellProﬁ ler, or similar) is beneﬁcial
- Professional proﬁciency in English
- Knowledge of the German language
- Willingness to travel (national and international)
We offer a full-time position based at our headquarters in Ortenberg, an appropriate training period, a pleasant, friendly working atmosphere and independent work in a young, team-oriented environment.
If you are interested please send your application to email@example.com. For more information please contact Tobias Pusterla under +49 781 96 96 80.