Marketing Assistant - Part-time
BMG LABTECH, leading developer and manufacturer of analytical laboratory instruments (microplate readers) for the pharmaceutical and biotech industry, are looking for a Marketing Specialist to be based at our headquarters in Ortenberg, South West Germany.
To strengthen our international marketing team we are looking for a Marketing Assistant in Part-time (20 hrs / week).
- Organization and planning of national and international trade fairs, specialist congresses and internal events
- Lead management, including postprocessing through analyzes and reporting
- Travel planning and bookings
- Procurement and management of promotional products
- Administrative Activities
- Commercial traineeship, ideally with additional qualifications in marketing / sales / events
- Safe spoken and written English
- Organizational ability
- Independent, reliable and structured work
What to expect:
- You work in a growing company with international sales markets
- You can expect a great working atmosphere in a professional, collegial and motivated team
- You quickly assume responsibility for the project and implement it with great personal responsibility
- We encourage your personal development by attending trainings and workshops
Interested candidates who enjoy working in a growing and innovative environment are invited to send in a detailed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your earliest possible starting date. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to call Tobias Pusterla on +49 781 96 96 80.