BMG LABTECHs spectrometer-based ELISA Readers optimize and miniaturize your assays
- More than just another ELISA Reader – analyze ELISAs, enzyme kinetics, microbial growth and even cuvette-based assays with a single device
- The rapid absorbance spectrum acquisition of the ultrafast UV/vis spectrometer determines the optimal detection wavelength for your assays
- You are using a variety of chromophores? The spectrometer reads them all, even in the UV-range
- Miniaturize your assay to 384 well plates and save precious chemicals and sample material
- Use luminescent or fluorescent substrates and turn our multimode readers to advanced ELISA Readers with higher sensitivity and dynamic range
Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays are popular for specific quantification of proteins and chemokines. Antigen-specific antibodies capture the analyte of interest and an enzyme-linked antibody marks it. The enzyme converts substrates to either chromogenic, fluorogenic or luminogenic products that are detectable on an ELISA Reader. The signal correlates with the amount of analyte present in the sample.