Careers at BMG LABTECH
We are a successful international company in the field of biological analytical technology with more than 30 years of experience and a presence throughout the world. At our headquarters in Germany we develop, manufacture, and market high-quality microplate readers for pharmaceutical, biotechnological, and academic research.
BMG LABTECH relies on more than 30 years of expertise in microplate reading and, not least, on the experience of long time and high-skilled employees. An open, team-oriented corporate culture, characterized by a strong relationship of trust and cooperative dealing in the company, ensures a high level of employee satisfaction.
Current job vacancies:
- Applications Support Scientist UK (m/w/d), Field Based – North West / Manchester, UK
- Applications Support Scientist UK (m/w/d), Field Based – Cambridge / Stevenage, UK
- Sales Area Manager (m/w/d), Southeast Region, Germany - Link in German
- Biotechnology Instrumentation Support Position (m/w/d), San Francisco, USA
- Biotechnology Instrumentation Support Position (m/w/d), Chicago, USA
- Biotechnology Instrumentation Support Position (m/w/d), Philadelphia, USA
If there are no current openings, please check back soon or send your speculative application to email@example.com.
Theses and internships at headquarters (Ortenberg, Germany):
As one of the leading microplate reader producers and a company with regional roots, we can also offer internships and theses if possible at our headquarters in Ortenberg.
If you are interested, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the subject area and the time period.