BMG LABTECH Ltd is the UK & Ireland Sales, Technical Service & Marketing division of an international company which is a world leader in microplate reading technology within the life sciences/biotech arena.
- Completion of onsite planned preventative maintenance visits.
- Completion of installations, repairs, qualifications, and upgrades to meet existing customer service level agreements.
- To compete service records
- Management of tool stocks and resources.
- Provide service support to other areas of the company when required.
- To actively promote all aspects of BMG Labtech UK including all Service Support products and to correspond with the local product specialists.
- To assist in the production of departmental process documents in collaboration with the service team.
Experience and Attributes
- Experience working as a Field Service Engineer, ideally on analytical/laboratory equipment or similar.
- Laboratory experience with a keen eye for troubleshooting equipment and interest in moving into the service industry
Key attributes required
- Attention to detail, and the ability to follow detailed service protocols
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Troubleshooting/fault finding skills to identify and resolve hardware faults.
- Flexibility to travel if needed with the potential for overnight stays
- Organised with good time management
- Passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience
- Knowledge and experience of PC hardware, Microsoft Windows Operating systems and MS Office are essential
- A growth-mindset with an enthusiasm for training and self-development
- Full clean UK driving licence required
- Valid passport
- Right to work in the UK
Included with our package
- Annual bonus after qualifying period aligned to organisational performance.
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days with an addition 3 days for Christmas shut down on top of local public
- Holiday buy scheme to add a further 3 days holiday to reach a 31-day maximum.
- Holiday sell scheme, up to 3 days can be sold within one year.
- Company car or car allowance
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Pension scheme (includes 4% company contribution after qualifying period)
- Private medical cover, after qualifying period • Death in service insurance cover
- Full training at our UK headquarters in Aylesbury along with our Manufacturing headquarters in Germany)
- Perk box membership for discounts and rewards
Our company is growing and changing every day and we have big ambitions for 2023 and beyond. We expect our team members to step outside of their comfort zone, to be bold and make a to difference. We want to see you bring your unique personality, perspective, and experience to our team and we can’t wait to see what you’ll do with it. We want you to speak up, push us to new heights and share your thoughts. That’s how we all thrive and make a difference together.
If you are interested please send your application via email to Marie.Thompson@bmglabtech.com.