ACU for Optimal Cell Control
The Atmospheric Control Unit (ACU) for the Omega series of microplate readers is the ideal tool for increasing throughput in cell-based applications, from standard cell growth to hypoxic assays or pH control. The ACU provides enhanced environmental control, independently regulating O2 and CO2 gas levels within the read chamber. Upon equilibration, minimal gas consumption is ensured by the superior valve control.
In combination with the temperature control, the shaking options, and bottom reading detection, the ACU provides a versatile ‘walk away’ solution for long term cell-based assays.
- O2 level regulation between 1 - 19% - N2 is used to purge the O2 from the microplate reader
- Calibrated electrochemical sensor for O2 concentration monitoring
- CO2 level regulation between 0 - 20%
- Sensitive infrared sensor for CO2 concentration monitoring
- Backlit LCD display with acoustic alarm
- Built-on-top design
- Ideal for cell viability, cell proliferation, cell migration/invasion, hypoxia, etc.